Illustrated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IllustratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Illustrate
• IllustrateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To adorn with pictures, as a book or a subject; to elucidate with pictures, as a history or a romance.
- (v. t.) To make clear, bright, or luminous.
- (v. t.) To give renown or honor to; to make illustrious; to glorify.
- (a.) Illustrated; distinguished; illustrious.
- (v. t.) To set in a clear light; to exhibit distinctly or conspicuously.
- (v. t.) To make clear, intelligible, or apprehensible; to elucidate, explain, or exemplify, as by means of figures, comparisons, and examples.