Immortal Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImmortalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Destined to live in all ages of this world; abiding; exempt from oblivion; imperishable; as, immortal fame.
- (a.) Connected with, or pertaining to immortability.
- (a.) Great; excessive; grievous.
- (n.) One who will never cease to be; one exempt from death, decay, or annihilation.
- (a.) Not mortal; exempt from liability to die; undying; imperishable; lasting forever; having unlimited, or eternal, existance.
• ImmortallyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In an immortal manner.