Improved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ImprovedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Improve
• ImproveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make better; to increase the value or good qualities of; to ameliorate by care or cultivation; as, to improve land.
- (v. t.) To use or employ to good purpose; to make productive; to turn to profitable account; to utilize; as, to improve ones time; to improve his means.
- (v. t.) To disapprove; to find fault with; to reprove; to censure; as, to improve negligence.
- (v. t.) To advance or increase by use; to augment or add to; -- said with reference to what is bad.
- (v. i.) To advance or progress in bad qualities; to grow worse.
- (v. i.) To grow better; to advance or make progress in what is desirable; to make or show improvement; as, to improve in health.
- (v. t.) To disprove or make void; to refute.
- (v. i.) To increase; to be enhanced; to rise in value; as, the price of cotton improves.