Inclose Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncloseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To separate from common grounds by a fence; as, to inclose lands.
- (v. t.) To surround; to shut in; to confine on all sides; to include; to shut up; to encompass; as, to inclose a fort or an army with troops; to inclose a town with walls.
- (v. t.) To put into harness; to harness.
- (v. t.) To put within a case, envelope, or the like; to fold (a thing) within another or into the same parcel; as, to inclose a letter or a bank note.
• IncloserDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who, or that which, incloses; one who fences off land from common grounds.