Income Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncomeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That gain which proceeds from labor, business, property, or capital of any kind, as the produce of a farm, the rent of houses, the proceeds of professional business, the profits of commerce or of occupation, or the interest of money or stock in funds, etc.; revenue; receipts; salary; especially, the annual receipts of a private person, or a corporation, from property; as, a large income.
- (n.) That which is caused to enter; inspiration; influence; hence, courage or zeal imparted.
- (n.) That which is taken into the body as food; the ingesta; -- sometimes restricted to the nutritive, or digestible, portion of the food. See Food. Opposed to output.
- (n.) A coming in; entrance; admittance; ingress; infusion.
• IncomerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who comes in.
- (n.) One who succeeds another, as a tenant of land, houses, etc.