Incorruptible Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IncorruptibleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Incapable of being bribed or morally corrupted; inflexibly just and upright.
- (n.) One of a religious sect which arose in Alexandria, in the reign of the Emperor Justinian, and which believed that the body of Christ was incorruptible, and that he suffered hunger, thirst, pain, only in appearance.
- (n.) The quality or state of being incorruptible.
- (a.) Not corruptible; incapable of corruption, decay, or dissolution; as, gold is incorruptible.