Independence Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndependenceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state or quality of being independent; freedom from dependence; exemption from reliance on, or control by, others; self-subsistence or maintenance; direction of ones own affairs without interference.
- (n.) Sufficient means for a comfortable livelihood.
• Independence DayDefinition & Meaning in English
- () In the United States, a holiday, the 4th of July, commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on that day in 1776.