Indicting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndictingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Indict
• IndictDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To appoint publicly or by authority; to proclaim or announce.
- (v. t.) To write; to compose; to dictate; to indite.
- (v. t.) To charge with a crime, in due form of law, by the finding or presentment of a grand jury; to find an indictment against; as, to indict a man for arson. It is the peculiar province of a grand jury to indict, as it is of a house of representatives to impeach.