Indispose Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IndisposeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To disincline; to render averse or unfavorable; as, a love of pleasure indisposes the mind to severe study; the pride and selfishness of men indispose them to religious duties.
- (v. t.) To disorder slightly as regards health; to make somewhat.
- (v. t.) To render unfit or unsuited; to disqualify.
• IndisposednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The condition or quality of being indisposed.