Indurating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InduratingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Indurate
• IndurateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To grow hard; to harden, or become hard; as, clay indurates by drying, and by heat.
- (v. t.) To make unfeeling; to deprive of sensibility; to render obdurate.
- (a.) Hardened; not soft; indurated.
- (a.) Without sensibility; unfeeling; obdurate.
- (v. t.) To make hard; as, extreme heat indurates clay; some fossils are indurated by exposure to the air.