Ingrafting Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IngraftingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Ingraft
• IngraftDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To subject to the process of grafting; to furnish with grafts or scions; to graft; as, to ingraft a tree.
- (v. t.) To insert, as a scion of one tree, shrub, or plant in another for propagation; as, to ingraft a peach scion on a plum tree; figuratively, to insert or introduce in such a way as to make a part of something.