Iniquities Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IniquitiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Iniquity
• IniquityDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Absence of, or deviation from, just dealing; want of rectitude or uprightness; gross injustice; unrighteousness; wickedness; as, the iniquity of bribery; the iniquity of an unjust judge.
- (n.) A character or personification in the old English moralities, or moral dramas, having the name sometimes of one vice and sometimes of another. See Vice.
- (n.) An iniquitous act or thing; a deed of injustice o/ unrighteousness; a sin; a crime.