Injection Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InjectionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or process of filling vessels, cavities, or tissues with a fluid or other substance.
- (n.) That which is injected; especially, a liquid medicine thrown into a cavity of the body by a syringe or pipe; a clyster; an enema.
- (n.) The act of injecting or throwing in; -- applied particularly to the forcible throwing in of a liquid, or aeriform body, by means of a syringe, pump, etc.
- (n.) A specimen prepared by injection.
- (n.) The act of throwing cold water into a condenser to produce a vacuum.
- (n.) The cold water thrown into a condenser.