Interpellation Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InterpellationDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A official summons or citation.
- (n.) The act of interposing or interceding; intercession.
- (n.) An act of interpellating, or of demanding of an officer an explanation of his action; imperative or peremptory questioning; a point raised in a debate.
- (n.) The act of interpelling or interrupting; interruption.