Intrigue Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IntrigueDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To carry on a secret and illicit love or amour.
- (v. i.) Intricacy; complication.
- (v. i.) A complicated plot or scheme intended to effect some purpose by secret artifice; conspiracy; stratagem.
- (v. i.) The plot or romance; a complicated scheme of designs, actions, and events.
- (v. i.) A secret and illicit love affair between two persons of different sexes; an amour; a liaison.
- (v. i.) To form a plot or scheme; to contrive to accomplish a purpose by secret artifice.
- (v. t.) To fill with artifice and duplicity; to complicate; to embarrass.
• IntrigueryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Arts or practice of intrigue.