Intruded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• IntrudedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. a.) Same as Intrusive.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Intrude
• IntrudeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To enter by force; to invade.
- (v. t.) The cause to enter or force a way, as into the crevices of rocks.
- (v. t.) To thrust or force (something) in or upon; especially, to force (ones self) in without leave or welcome; as, to intrude ones presence into a conference; to intrude ones opinions upon another.
- (v. i.) To thrust ones self in; to come or go in without invitation, permission, or welcome; to encroach; to trespass; as, to intrude on families at unseasonable hours; to intrude on the lands of another.