Involved Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• InvolvedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Same as Involute.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Involve
• InvolveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To connect with something as a natural or logical consequence or effect; to include necessarily; to imply.
- (v. t.) To roll or fold up; to wind round; to entwine.
- (v. t.) To envelop, infold, entangle, or embarrass; as, to involve a person in debt or misery.
- (v. t.) To complicate or make intricate, as in grammatical structure.
- (v. t.) To engage thoroughly; to occupy, employ, or absorb.
- (v. t.) To take in; to gather in; to mingle confusedly; to blend or merge.
- (v. t.) To envelop completely; to surround; to cover; to hide; to involve in darkness or obscurity.
- (v. t.) To raise to any assigned power; to multiply, as a quantity, into itself a given number of times; as, a quantity involved to the third or fourth power.
• InvolvednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The state of being involved.