Jangled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JangledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Jangle
• JangleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To sound harshly or discordantly, as bells out of tune.
- (n.) Idle talk; prate; chatter; babble.
- (v. t.) To cause to sound harshly or inharmoniously; to produce discordant sounds with.
- (v. i.) To quarrel in words; to altercate; to wrangle.
- (v. i.) To talk idly; to prate; to babble; to chatter; to gossip.
- (n.) Discordant sound; wrangling.