Jesses Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JessesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Jess
• JessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A short strap of leather or silk secured round the leg of a hawk, to which the leash or line, wrapped round the falconers hand, was attached when used. See Illust. of Falcon.
• JesseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any representation or suggestion of the genealogy of Christ, in decorative art
- (n.) A candlestick with many branches, each of which bears the name of some one of the descendants of Jesse; -- called also tree of Jesse.
- (n.) A genealogical tree represented in stained glass.