Jobber Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• JobberDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who turns official or public business to private advantage; hence, one who performs low or mercenary work in office, politics, or intrigue.
- (n.) A dealer in the public stocks or funds; a stockjobber.
- (n.) One who buys goods from importers, wholesalers, or manufacturers, and sells to retailers.
- (n.) One who works by the job.
• JobberyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or practice of jobbing.
- (n.) Underhand management; official corruption; as, municipal jobbery.