Kneed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KneedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Geniculated; forming an obtuse angle at the joints, like the knee when a little bent; as, kneed grass.
- (a.) Having knees;- used chiefly in composition; as, in-kneed; out-kneed; weak-kneed.
• KneeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of timber or metal formed with an angle somewhat in the shape of the human knee when bent.
- (n.) A bending of the knee, as in respect or courtesy.
- (v. t.) To supplicate by kneeling.
- (n.) In man, the joint in the middle part of the leg.
- (n.) The joint, or region of the joint, between the thigh and leg.
- (n.) In the horse and allied animals, the carpal joint, corresponding to the wrist in man.