Knowledge Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KnowledgeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) That which is gained and preserved by knowing; instruction; acquaintance; enlightenment; learning; scholarship; erudition.
- (v. i.) The act or state of knowing; clear perception of fact, truth, or duty; certain apprehension; familiar cognizance; cognition.
- (v. i.) That familiarity which is gained by actual experience; practical skill; as, a knowledge of life.
- (v. i.) That which is or may be known; the object of an act of knowing; a cognition; -- chiefly used in the plural.
- (v. i.) Scope of information; cognizance; notice; as, it has not come to my knowledge.
- (v. i.) Sexual intercourse; -- usually preceded by carnal; as, carnal knowledge.
- (v. t.) To acknowledge.