Knurled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• KnurledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Full of knots; gnarled.
- (a.) Milled, as the head of a screw, or the edge of a coin.
• KnurlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To provide with ridges, to assist the grasp, as in the edge of a flat knob, or coin; to mill.
- (n.) A contorted knot in wood; a crossgrained protuberance; a nodule; a boss or projection.
- (n.) One who, or that which, is crossgrained.