Labeling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LabelingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Label
• LabelDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A writing annexed by way of addition, as a codicil added to a will.
- (n.) A tassel.
- (n.) The name now generally given to the projecting molding by the sides, and over the tops, of openings in mediaeval architecture. It always has a /quare form, as in the illustration.
- (n.) A slip of ribbon, parchment, etc., attached to a document to hold the appended seal; also, the seal.
- (n.) A barrulet, or, rarely, a bendlet, with pendants, or points, usually three, especially used as a mark of cadency to distinguish an eldest or only son while his father is still living.
- (v. t.) To affix in or on a label.
- (n.) In mediaeval art, the representation of a band or scroll containing an inscription.
- (n.) A brass rule with sights, formerly used, in connection with a circumferentor, to take altitudes.
- (n.) A slip of silk, paper, parchment, etc., affixed to anything, usually by an inscription, the contents, ownership, destination, etc.; as, the label of a bottle or a package.
- (v. t.) To affix a label to; to mark with a name, etc.; as, to label a bottle or a package.