Labium Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LabiumDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A lip, or liplike organ.
- (n.) Inner margin of the aperture of a shell.
- (n.) The lip of an organ pipe.
- (n.) The folds of integument at the opening of the vulva.
- (n.) The organ of insects which covers the mouth beneath, and serves as an under lip. It consists of the second pair of maxillae, usually closely united in the middle line, but bearing a pair of palpi in most insects. It often consists of a thin anterior part (ligula or palpiger) and a firmer posterior plate (mentum).
• LabiumsDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Labium