Lacking Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LackingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lack
• LackDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To be in want.
- (v. t.) To be without or destitute of; to want; to need.
- (v. i.) To be wanting; often, impersonally, with of, meaning, to be less than, short, not quite, etc.
- (n.) Deficiency; want; need; destitution; failure; as, a lack of sufficient food.
- (v. t.) To blame; to find fault with.
- (interj.) Exclamation of regret or surprise.
- (n.) Blame; cause of blame; fault; crime; offense.