Laded Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LadedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp.) of Lade
- (p. p.) of Lade
- () of Lade
• LadDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A boy; a youth; a stripling.
- () p. p. of Lead, to guide.
- (n.) A companion; a comrade; a mate.
• LadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To transfer (the molten glass) from the pot to the forming table.
- (v. t.) To throw in out. with a ladle or dipper; to dip; as, to lade water out of a tub, or into a cistern.
- (n.) A passage for water; a ditch or drain.
- (v. t.) To load; to put a burden or freight on or in; -- generally followed by that which receives the load, as the direct object.
- (v. t.) To draw water.
- (v. t.) To admit water by leakage, as a ship, etc.
- (n.) The mouth of a river.