Laughed Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LaughedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Laugh
• LaughDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To express by, or utter with, laughter; -- with out.
- (v. i.) To show mirth, satisfaction, or derision, by peculiar movement of the muscles of the face, particularly of the mouth, causing a lighting up of the face and eyes, and usually accompanied by the emission of explosive or chuckling sounds from the chest and throat; to indulge in laughter.
- (v. i.) Fig.: To be or appear gay, cheerful, pleasant, mirthful, lively, or brilliant; to sparkle; to sport.
- (v. t.) To affect or influence by means of laughter or ridicule.
- (n.) An expression of mirth peculiar to the human species; the sound heard in laughing; laughter. See Laugh, v. i.