Left-Hand Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• Left-handDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Situated on the left; nearer the left hand than the right; as, the left-hand side; the left-hand road.
• Left-handedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Clumsy; awkward; unlucky; insincere; sinister; malicious; as, a left-handed compliment.
- (a.) Having the left hand or arm stronger and more dexterous than the right; using the left hand and arm with more dexterity than the right.
- (a.) Having a direction contrary to that of the hands of a watch when seen in front; -- said of a twist, a rotary motion, etc., looked at from a given direction.
• Left-handednessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Left-handiness