Lenitive Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LenitiveDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A medicine or application that has the quality of easing pain or protecting from the action of irritants.
- (n.) That which softens or mitigates; that which tends to allay passion, excitement, or pain; a palliative.
- (a.) Having the quality of softening or mitigating, as pain or acrimony; assuasive; emollient.
- (n.) A mild purgative; a laxative.
• LenitivenessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The quality of being lenitive.