Lettic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LetticDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a branch of the Slavic family, subdivided into Lettish, Lithuanian, and Old Prussian.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the Letts; Lettish.
- (n.) The language of the Letts; Lettish.
- (n.) The language of the Lettic race, including Lettish, Lithuanian, and Old Prussian.