Ligament Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LigamentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A tough band or plate of dense, fibrous, connective tissue or fibrocartilage serving to unite bones or form joints.
- (n.) A band of connective tissue, or a membranous fold, which supports or retains an organ in place; as, the gastrophrenic ligament, connecting the diaphragm and stomach.
- (n.) Anything that ties or unites one thing or part to another; a bandage; a bond.
• LigamentalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Ligamentous