Limbered Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LimberedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Limber
• LimberDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Gutters or conduits on each side of the keelson to afford a passage for water to the pump well.
- (n.) The detachable fore part of a gun carriage, consisting of two wheels, an axle, and a shaft to which the horses are attached. On top is an ammunition box upon which the cannoneers sit.
- (v. t.) To cause to become limber; to make flexible or pliant.
- (a.) Easily bent; flexible; pliant; yielding.
- (n.) The shafts or thills of a wagon or carriage.
- (v. t.) To attach to the limber; as, to limber a gun.