Loaning Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LoaningDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An open space between cultivated fields through which cattle are driven, and where the cows are sometimes milked; also, a lane.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Loan
• LoanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n. t.) To lend; -- sometimes with out.
- (n.) The act of lending; a lending; permission to use; as, the loan of a book, money, services.
- (n.) That which one lends or borrows, esp. a sum of money lent at interest; as, he repaid the loan.
- (n.) A loanin.