Lodgment Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LodgmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) The occupation and holding of a position, as by a besieging party; an instrument thrown up in a captured position; as, to effect a lodgment.
- (v.) An accumulation or collection of something deposited in a place or remaining at rest.
- (v.) The act of lodging, or the state of being lodged.
- (v.) A lodging place; a room.