Lop Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A flea.
- (v. t.) To cut off as the top or extreme part of anything; to sho/ -- by cutting off the extremities; to cut off, or remove as superfluous parts; as, to lop a tree or its branches.
- (n.) That which is lopped from anything, as branches from a tree.
- (v. i.) To hang downward; to be pendent; to lean to one side.
- (a.) Hanging down; as, lop ears; -- used also in compound adjectives; as, lopeared; lopsided.
- (v. t.) To cut partly off and bend down; as, to lop bushes in a hedge.
- (v. t.) To let hang down; as, to lop the head.
• LopearedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having ears which lop or hang down.