Loricating Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LoricatingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Loricate
• LoricateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An animal covered with bony scales, as crocodiles among reptiles, and the pangolins among mammals.
- (v. t.) To cover with some protecting substance, as with lute, a crust, coating, or plates.
- (v.) Covered with a shell or exterior made of plates somewhat like a coat of mail, as in the armadillo.