Loud Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LoudDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Ostentatious; likely to attract attention; gaudy; as, a loud style of dress; loud colors.
- (superl.) Having, making, or being a strong or great sound; noisy; striking the ear with great force; as, a loud cry; loud thunder.
- (adv.) With loudness; loudly.
- (superl.) Emphatic; impressive; urgent; as, a loud call for united effort.
- (superl.) Clamorous; boisterous.
• Loud-mouthedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a loud voice; talking or sounding noisily; noisily impudent.
• LoudnessDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The quality or state of being loud.