Lumine Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LumineDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To illumine.
• LuminescentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Shining with a light due to any of the various causes which produce luminescence.
• LuminescenceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The faculty or power of voluntarily producing light, as in the firefly and glowworm.
- (n.) Any emission of light not ascribable directly to incandescence, and therefore occurring at low temperatures, as in phosphorescence and fluorescence or other luminous radiation resulting from vital processes, chemical action, friction, solution, or the influence of light or of ultraviolet or cathode rays, etc.
- (n.) The light thus produced; luminosity; phosphorescence.