Lumping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• LumpingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Lump
- (a.) Bulky; heavy.
• LumpDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small mass of matter of irregular shape; an irregular or shapeless mass; as, a lump of coal; a lump of iron ore.
- (v. i.) To throw into a mass; to unite in a body or sum without distinction of particulars.
- (v. i.) To get along with as one can, although displeased; as, if he does nt like it, he can lump it.
- (n.) A mass or aggregation of things.
- (n.) A projection beneath the breech end of a gun barrel.
- (v. i.) To take in the gross; to speak of collectively.