Maim Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MaimDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) The privation of the use of a limb or member of the body, by which one is rendered less able to defend himself or to annoy his adversary.
- (v.) The privation of any necessary part; a crippling; mutilation; injury; deprivation of something essential. See Mayhem.
- (v. t.) To deprive of the use of a limb, so as to render a person on fighting less able either to defend himself or to annoy his adversary.
- (v. t.) To mutilate; to cripple; to injure; to disable; to impair.
• MaimingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Maim