Mastery Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MasteryDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The position or authority of a master; dominion; command; supremacy; superiority.
- (n.) The act process of mastering; the state of having mastered.
- (n.) A masterly operation; a feat.
- (n.) Contest for superiority.
- (n.) Superiority in war or competition; victory; triumph; preeminence.
- (n.) Specifically, the philosophers stone.