Matriculate Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MatriculateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Matriculated.
- (n.) One who is matriculated.
- (v. t.) To enroll; to enter in a register; specifically, to enter or admit to membership in a body or society, particularly in a college or university, by enrolling the name in a register.
- (v. i.) To go though the process of admission to membership, as by examination and enrollment, in a society or college.
• MatriculatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Matriculate