Menaced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MenacedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Menace
• MenaceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) To threaten, as an evil to be inflicted.
- (n.) The show of an intention to inflict evil; a threat or threatening; indication of a probable evil or catastrophe to come.
- (v. i.) To act in threatening manner; to wear a threatening aspect.
- (n.) To express or show an intention to inflict, or to hold out a prospect of inflicting, evil or injury upon; to threaten; -- usually followed by with before the harm threatened; as, to menace a country with war.