Methodic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MethodicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Methodical
• MethodicalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Arranged with regard to method; disposed in a suitable manner, or in a manner to illustrate a subject, or to facilitate practical observation; as, the methodical arrangement of arguments; a methodical treatise.
- (a.) Proceeding with regard to method; systematic.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the ancient school of physicians called methodists.