Mocked Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MockedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mock
• MockDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To imitate; to mimic; esp., to mimic in sport, contempt, or derision; to deride by mimicry.
- (a.) Imitating reality, but not real; false; counterfeit; assumed; sham.
- (n.) Imitation; mimicry.
- (v. t.) To disappoint the hopes of; to deceive; to tantalize; as, to mock expectation.
- (n.) An act of ridicule or derision; a scornful or contemptuous act or speech; a sneer; a jibe; a jeer.
- (v. i.) To make sport contempt or in jest; to speak in a scornful or jeering manner.
- (v. t.) To treat with scorn or contempt; to deride.