Moralized Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MoralizedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Moralize
• MoralizeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give a moral quality to; to affect the moral quality of, either for better or worse.
- (v. t.) To furnish with moral lessons, teachings, or examples; to lend a moral to.
- (v. i.) To make moral reflections; to regard acts and events as involving a moral.
- (v. t.) To render moral; to correct the morals of.
- (v. t.) To apply to a moral purpose; to explain in a moral sense; to draw a moral from.