Morne Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MorneDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A ring fitted upon the head of a lance to prevent wounding an adversary in tilting.
- (a.) Without teeth, tongue, or claws; -- said of a lion represented heraldically.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the morn; morning.
- (n.) The goddess Aurora.
- (n.) The first or early part of the day, variously understood as the earliest hours of light, the time near sunrise; the time from midnight to noon, from rising to noon, etc.
- (n.) The first or early part; as, the morning of life.