Muddling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MuddlingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Muddle
• MuddleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To make turbid, or muddy, as water.
- (v. t.) To waste or misuse, as one does who is stupid or intoxicated.
- (v. t.) To cloud or stupefy; to render stupid with liquor; to intoxicate partially.
- (v. t.) To mix confusedly; to confuse; to make a mess of; as, to muddle matters; also, to perplex; to mystify.
- (v. i.) To dabble in mud.
- (n.) A state of being turbid or confused; hence, intellectual cloudiness or dullness.
- (v. i.) To think and act in a confused, aimless way.