Mumped Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• MumpedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Mump
• MumpDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To move the lips with the mouth closed; to mumble, as in sulkiness.
- (v. t.) To utter imperfectly, brokenly, or feebly.
- (v. t.) To deprive of (something) by cheating; to impose upon.
- (v. t.) To work over with the mouth; to mumble; as, to mump food.
- (v. i.) To cheat; to deceive; to play the beggar.
- (v. i.) To be sullen or sulky.
- (v. i.) To talk imperfectly, brokenly, or feebly; to chatter unintelligibly.